WIN A CATERED EVENT AT CASTLE GORING FOR 100 GUESTS
(PRIZE VALUED AT £50,000)
Enter our exclusive competition and you could win a £50,000 wedding (or equal event) for 100 people at the magnificent and newly restored Castle Goring (plus two runner up prizes - a drinks reception for 30 guests worth £4,000, and a tea party for 12 worth £1,000). As a bonus, Lady C. will be in attendance if requested!
Our top prize incudes any and all of the following ...
(1) Fee for the wedding ceremony;
(2) Wedding ceremony;
(3) Reception with champagne and canapes;
(4) Four course meal with fine wines;
(5) Reception with dancing to a DJ and full bar;
(6) Event catered by Master Chef of Great Britain Daniel Clarke and fully staffed by Castle Goring's preferred events organisers, Red Anywhere;
(7) Use of the State Rooms on the first floor, to include the Aphrodite Drawing Room, the Galba Drawing Room, the Dining Room, the Library, and Queen Victoria's Rooms;
(8) Use of the Entre-Sol reception room on the ground floor;
(9) Use of the famous Domed Staircase Hall;
(10) Use of the remaining rooms on the ground floor;
(11) Use of the grounds;
(12) Overnight use of the Bridal Suite and similar suite on the ground floor;
(13) Brunch for the overnight guests catered by Master Chef of Great Britain Daniel Clarke;
(14) Valet parking;
(15) Event fully dressed and decorated by Castle Goring's designers;
(16) The winner will be received by Lady C, who will be happy to be in attendance if the winner so wishes;
If the winner has previously booked an event at Castle Goring, their deposit will be refunded in full.
The date of your function is subject to availabilty and can't be held on Christmas Day or New Year's Eve
All prizes remain viable for up to 3 years
HOW TO ENTER
To win this fabulous price, simply answer the question below:
For which one of the three greatest British Romantic poets was Castle Goring built:
(A) Percy Bysshe Shelley
(B) Lord Byron
(C) John Keats
Text DREAM to 80777 followed by your answer A, B or C
Texts cost £5.00 per message plus a standard network rate message.
Users must be 18+ & have the bill payers permission. (Helpline: 0330 103 9999).
All proceeds go towards the Castle Goring restoration fund.
Competition remains open until 29th October 2017, when the winner will be selected randomly.
For FREE postal entries, send to: The Competition, Castle Goring, Arundel Road, Wesr Sussex, BN13 3UN.
1. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
2. The prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value
3. The prize is subject to booking a date with our Events office and subject to season
4. The prize cannot be used on New Year’s Eve, Day, Christmas Eve, Day, Bank Holidays, or any other dates that are already booked or Castle Goring have pre-booked for an event
5. The prize is inclusive of VAT at 20%
6. The prize must be booked before September 29th 2018
7. The prize must be taken and delivered by September 2019
8. A date must be agreed by Castle Goring and the prize winner in writing. If a certain date cannot be offered an alternative will be
9. The day of the week for the event will be subject to seasonality and booked or planned events at Castle Goring
10. Catering will be offered to the prize winner by the Castle Kitchen
11. Food and Drink will be offered to the prize winner from our current menus and drinks packages, together with three additional menus specially created for this Event. Any extras that are not listed will be chargeable
12. Four course meal will be made up from Starter, Main, Dessert and Coffee & Fudge
13. Fine Wines are determined from the Castle’s Kitchen’s current list and will be offered to the prize winner. The price per bottle will not exceed £30. Any wines that are chosen above this price, the difference will be charged
14. Canapes for Reception will be based on 3 per person up to 100 guests
15. Champagne will be offered as our house champagne. If another brand is wanted then this will be charged at the difference
16. The wedding Ceremony includes the fee payable by the couple to the registrar. The fee refers to what Castle Goring would charge for a couple to hold their ceremony at the venue
17. Castle Goring’s house DJ will be offered for the reception. If a different DJ is wanted then this would be an additional cost
18. Furniture for the wedding breakfast will be based on round tables of 10, Lime wash chairs and cream pads, alternatives will be charged
19. Crockery, Cutlery, and Glassware will be offered from our current range, alternatives would be an additional cost
20. Brunch on the day after the event will be for 10 max guests. Brunch will include a conventional English and Continental breakfast as well as smoked salmon, fruit juices and half a bottle of the Castle Goring house champagne per person. Additional guests will be chargeable and need to be agreed by Castle Goring, any additional services needed will be charged
21. Dressing and Decoration will be offered by Castle Goring’s preferred theming company. Basic styling and enhancements will be offered with different styles and props. Any additional items will be an additional cost
22. The date once agreed cannot be moved, postponed, or carried over for any reason unless agreed by Castle Goring